Awning with closed box and maximum width of 12 m (BX260)
The Harol BX260 is an extremely compact awning which integrates perfectly into any façade.
- The fabric is fully protected against weather and wind by the closed box in which the fabric is stored.
- Ideal if you have a wide terrace: the BX260 is available up to 7 metres wide (and, in 2 parts, even up to 12 metres).
- The awning has an extra long service life: the folding arms that pull your fabric up and down are fitted with 2 built-in tension springs.
Harol always makes your awning to your specifications. As a result you determine how wide your awning is and how far it should drop. The options for the BX260 are as follows:
- Width: minimum + 2 and maximum 7 metres in 1 part, 12 metres in 2 parts
- Drop: minimum 1.5 and maximum 3.5 metres (per half metre)