Harol is the Belgian market leader in roller shutters and sun protection. The company is also a major player around the globe with exports to Australia, the Middle East, the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Scandinavia. Harol employs 285 people at its production site in Diest.
Harol specialises in products that protect building cavities, glass units, windows, doors and terraces against excess heat, cold or unwanted visitors. Our goal?
• To meet the needs of more and more consumers.
• To let them enjoy the valuable effect of our products.
• To help improve living comfort, privacy, security and aesthetics in, on and around buildings.
Harol wants to be a profitable specialist with a strong turnover and to increase its share of the 'home budget' of the consumer. Harol has chosen to pursue a strategy of differentiation and creates value for its customers through:
• product range
• exceptional level of quality
• delivery reliability and service
• manoeuvrability of its organisation
• We and our partners put top priority on the satisfaction of the end users.
• We encourage each other and our partners to cultivate personal quality, co-operation and a sense of responsibility.
• We do everything possible, without exception, to continuously improve all the processes and links in our business.
• We respect people and attach importance to their opinions, input and development.
• We always do what we have agreed and guarantee co-operation that takes account of the other party's position.
• We believe that profitability guarantees continuity. This profitability is the result of the positive contribution made by employees, customers and suppliers.
We apply these values and standards together with our employees to ensure that:
• the customer takes centre stage
• customer satisfaction increases continuously
• Harol is synonymous for reliability